About this event
Mia and Tim are coming together during this powerful online event to unravel one of the greatest mysteries of the ascension pathway. How do we engage in higher relationships now that we have committed to a fifth-dimensional vibration?
During the last decade, a vast amount of confusion has been cast upon how we should engage with each other and what defines a ‘relationship’ at a 5D level.
The term relationship covers all interactions with friends, family, partners, work colleagues, and most importantly…ourselves.
We are experiencing changes on all levels of our lives, but the greatest tests, distractions, and opportunities for spiritual growth lie within human interaction.
Mia Kafkios and Tim Whild will pool their experience and knowledge to clear the illusion/false templates around our relationships so that we can engage with others at the highest level possible.
When everything seems to be ‘falling apart’ for Lightworkers, we are only learning to acknowledge who we truly are and see that same divinity in those around us.
The future is golden and filled with loving connections for us all!
During this workshop, you will:
- Learn what happened to Lightworkers and their relationships as soon as the planetary vibration began to rise after the Cosmic Moment (21st December 2012).
- Receive a thorough introduction to the 3D relationship templates and why they no longer work for us.
- Learn about the initiations we encounter when upgrading our vibration and how they reshape our lives.
- Relationships at 5D…what can or should we expect from each other?
- Clear and balance the ‘relationship chakras’ within your bodies to upgrade the current templates within them and remove the old/false programs holding you back. This will be powerful service work that will upgrade the collective as well as yourself!
As with all Zoom workshops, this event will be LIVE, and the recording will be sent out to all participants the following day. The recorded version is just as powerful as the live event, so don’t worry if you miss it!
Please note: This event is not organised by Tim Whild. For all enquiries, please contact Mia Kafkios on email@example.com.