About this event
The Lions Gate is the most powerful and transformative spiritual event of the year.
The 8th of August is part of a three-week alignment with the Galactic Core and a multitude of high-frequency Cosmic portals that have the capacity to alter our reality permanently. The Higher Realms use this time with clinical precision, and since the Cosmic Moment in 2012, there have been significant events every year, each growing more powerful with the rising vibration.
Mia Kafkios and Tim Whild are coming together on the opening day of the Lions Gate with a powerful presentation to prepare you for the higher potential on offer. Each individual Lightworker is affected differently by the Lions Gate, and this year the energy is due to switch to a higher frequency in a massive way.
What do YOU wish to create with this energy that is being brought to Earth? How will our reality look with the application of new, higher vibrations? What are the Teams of Light planning for 2022?
All these questions and much more will be answered during this presentation!
During this workshop, you will:
- Get yourself into the highest alignment possible to receive the best that the Lions Gate has to offer.
- Learn what the Lions Gate is and what changes have occurred in the years since the Cosmic Moment in 2012.
- ‘Surviving’ high-frequency spiritual events. This workshop will look at changing your receptivity to receiving high volumes of light.
- Connect to the Teams of Light that will be connecting to us directly to carry out important work during the three weeks that the Lions Gate is open.
- Upgrade time! On the night, you will receive an alignment with the Galactic Core with the Archangels and the Ascended Masters.
As with all Zoom workshops, this event will be LIVE, and the recording will be sent out to all participants the following day. The recorded version is just as powerful as the live event, so don’t worry if you miss it!
Please note: This event is not organised by Tim Whild. For all enquiries, please contact Mia Kafkios on email@example.com.